As our economy changes so do the financial reporting requirements you face as a business. GWC’s Accounting and Financial Reporting team can help you navigate the complex world of new accounting standards. We help small and medium-sized companies understand and meet their financial reporting requirements. We share with you any relevant reporting, legislative or technical changes that could impact your business when they happen.
Sound accounting policies year-round gives you peace of mind as you head into year-end reports and tax returns. You can make business decisions confident that your financial information is reliable and complete. Up-to-date and accurate information allows for more timely budgeting, forecasting and management of the financial health and security of your company.
Additional accounting and financial reporting services provided that are integrated with our taxation and entrepreneurial advisory services are:
- Compilation engagements and preparation of corporate returns;
- Preparation of financial projections;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual book keeping;
- Preparation of Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) returns; and
- Payroll services including preparation and T4 and T5 slips and employee deduction remittances.